X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

Watts 'is name...

Thought members might enjoy this clip, taken from a very recent trip to the States, which came my way:

Stay with it, if you can. There's a plentiful supply of links down the side, good quality stuff.

S-A
  • Alyn_Shipton
    • Nov 2010

The other Mr Watts is in next Saturday's JRR. You know, the one who plays the drums with that Mr Jagger...

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Alyn_Shipton View Post
      The other Mr Watts is in next Saturday's JRR. You know, the one who plays the drums with that Mr Jagger...
      Thanks for the alert, Alyn.

No relation - as they say.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
        Late member
        • Nov 2010

thanks S_A a treat that link quite brightened this rainndark morn ....

a proper Charlie eh Alyn ... will Pete King be involved? .... S_A and me meets clandestinely at PK gigs innit ..........
        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Ian Thumwood
          • Dec 2010

Didn't like that at all - must admit that the first time I walked out of a gig was when Trevor Watts Moire music played Southampton in the mid 80's. The venue had poor acoustic admittedly but it was monotonous in the extreme - especially for a then Coleman Hawkins fan!

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Ian Thumwood View Post
            Didn't like that at all - must admit that the first time I walked out of a gig was when Trevor Watts Moire music played Southampton in the mid 80's. The venue had poor acoustic admittedly but it was monotonous in the extreme - especially for a then Coleman Hawkins fan!
            Then you probably won't like this podcast from the man, Ian, but I thought I'd share it...

On Friday, July 13th, 2012, Watts and Weston performed together at the Downtown Presbyterian Church in Nashville. It was a phenomenal experience. Trevor and Veryan very kindly gave me permission to record and release the performance, and that's what you're about to hear.

Comment

Working...
            X