X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tenor Freak
    • Dec 2010

Heads Up: Roberto Fonseca on 6Music

No point going to Radio £3, so my DAB is on 6music. This morning on Cerys Matthews' prog was the Cuban pianist Roberto Fonseca who did a live session, and enjoyable it was, too.

Cerys did a jazz special a while back, and this morning's programme was on the blues:

Eclectic music from blues to beats with poetry and live sessions.

Stuff Schubert
    all words are trains for moving past what really has no name
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

Stuff Schubert
    yep excellent idea

iTunes shuffled down to ms tavares

According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Old Grumpy
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Tenor Freak View Post
      No point going to Radio £3, so my DAB is on 6music. This morning on Cerys Matthews' prog was the Cuban pianist Roberto Fonseca who did a live session, and enjoyable it was, too.
      Excellent musician - saw him with the band at the Sage on Friday. Can't get 6Music here due to lack of signal, but I guess I can get it on iplayer. Thanks for the tip.

OG

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
        Late member
        • Nov 2010

you can get R6 on the tv aerial if it is the digital kind or a free sat dish with a tuner in your tv or a box ... better sound too ...
        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Old Grumpy
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
          you can get R6 on the tv aerial if it is the digital kind or a free sat dish with a tuner in your tv or a box ... better sound too ...

Can't get digital TV either until 26 September!

As to satellite dish... pah!!

OG

Comment

Working...
          X