• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

JLU 11.ix.11 Aaron Goldberg featured

Central to Jazz Line-Up this week is an exclusive illustrated interview with Brazilian pianist and singer Eliane Elias, talking about her successful new CD Light my Fire.
    The CD features Eliane on vocals and piano, her arranging, and four compositions written or co-written by Eliane herself.
    Jazz Line-Up feature his set recorded at the Jazz Dock Club, Prague where his bassist is Reginald Vail and his drummer Gregory Hutchinson.
    And there's another "Now Is The Time" feature, with Kevin Le Gendre, when he looks at Julien Lourau's album "The Rise".
    ...his set is the Aaron Goldberg Trio ... i have two albums by AG and enjoy his work ....

Julian J is putting a shift in ....

Last edited by aka Calum Da Jazbo; 09-09-11, 23:09.
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

er my mistake ms Martin holding the fort .... a worthy prog i suppose ....good to hear the Tubby Hayes Jimmie Deuchar combo .... thought the French Loura not worth the attention ...Elias and goldberg were tho .... cannot help feeling it could be better than this ..... not the quality of programme making to climb out of the graveyard slot nor increase the budget ...
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Working...
    X