X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Old Grumpy
    • Jan 2011

No punning stunt, I'm afraid

Searching for S_A's usual jazz listening update - I can't find it. (hope all's well)

I don't have S_A's patience to paste all the links, but here from the RT:

Today
    JRR 1600 - as per
    JLU 1700 (only 45 minutes due to Britten's operations) - features Argentinian composer/arranger Lalo Schifrin

Sunday
    GSJ 0000 - Tribute to Bobby Wellins

Monday
    Jazz Now 2300 - From Larndan's EFG Jazz Festival: a set by the Power Trio of David Murray, Geri Allen and Terri Lyne Carrington recorded in the Cadogan Hall

OG
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Old Grumpy View Post
    Searching for S_A's usual jazz listening update - I can't find it. (hope all's well)

I don't have S_A's patience to paste all the links, but here from the RT:

Today
    JRR 1600 - as per
    JLU 1700 (only 45 minutes due to Britten's operations) - features Argentinian composer/arranger Lalo Schifrin

Sunday
    GSJ 0000 - Tribute to Bobby Wellins

Monday
    Jazz Now 2300 - From Larndan's EFG Jazz Festival: a set by the Power Trio of David Murray, Geri Allen and Terri Lyne Carrington recorded in the Cadogan Hall

OG
    Oh THANKS, OG. I got around to doing it on my *new computer*, just before lunch.

(And btw, was it Caravan or Hatfield & The North who, in the 1970s, released an album which contained a track titled "Cunning Stunts"? And I'm keeping this low so as not to attract too much attention!)
    Last edited by Serial_Apologist; 26-11-16, 16:13.

Comment

• Old Grumpy
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
      Oh THANKS, OG. I got around to doing it on my *new computer*, just before lunch.

(And btw, was it Caravan or Hatfield & The North who, in the 1970s, released an album which contained a track titled "Cunning Stunts"? And I'm keeping this low so as not to attract too much attention!)

Caravan, apparently. I was very careful how I typed that album title into Google!

OG

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
        • Dec 2010

JRR listing for today, for those interested:

Alyn Shipton presents a selection of listeners' jazz requests.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Old Grumpy View Post

Caravan, apparently. I was very careful how I typed that album title into Google!

OG

Comment

Working...
          X