X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

apologies i can not get the link in the R3 Schedule to the jazz programmes to work; my Firefox shows an empty screen both via the Schedules page and via Googling

JLU has the Pahroah Sanders Quartet

Reoffrey recovers Roy Haynes drums

Doc Cheetham is the first guest of five on the Essay in a series Meeting The Giants of Jazz on Monday 22.45 just before ....

Jon3 with the Kenny Garrett Quintet live at Scotts

According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

Never mind, Calum - thanks for all your sterling efforts on behalf of the jazz communiee

Comment

• BLUESNIK'S REVOX
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
      apologies i can not get the link in the R3 Schedule to the jazz programmes to work; my Firefox shows an empty screen both via the Schedules page and via Googling

JLU has the Pahroah Sanders Quartet

Reoffrey recovers Roy Haynes drums

Doc Cheetham is the first guest of five on the Essay in a series Meeting The Giants of Jazz on Monday 22.45 just before ....

Jon3 with the Kenny Garrett Quintet live at Scotts

I think the BBC website was down for a while earlier. Loads of "angrys" on twitter demanding that the "ultra lefty (eh?) BBC get its act together for the rugby and adding "bring back Clarkson" for good measure. Ukip if you want to.

"Je suis Jezza", we shout for he is the Voltaire of our era. About 1000 volts should do it....

BN.

Good to hear Nick Evans avec Graham Collier on JRR....my old school old schooler. No fooler.

Comment

Working...
      X