X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

If anyone feels there are still points they would like to discuss on this subject, speak up and I'll 'divert' the less relevant material back to the last useful contribution

Otherwise, carry on chatting ..............
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by french frank View Post
      If anyone feels there are still points they would like to discuss on this subject, speak up and I'll 'divert' the less relevant material back to the last useful contribution

Otherwise, carry on chatting ..............
      May I wish you good luck, then, in your search for the less relevant material...

Comment

• Flosshilde
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Simon View Post
        I agree. Posts from such as Flossie and you generally have that effect...
        Does that mean you're not 'Ignoring' me? I'm really rather disappointed in you, Simon, that you should give up so easily.

Comment

• MrGongGong
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
          Does that mean you're not 'Ignoring' me? I'm really rather disappointed in you, Simon, that you should give up so easily.
          I think our esteemed academic has given up on the "taking the ball inside" tactic (for now at least !)......... but if you like, i'll ignore you

Comment

• ahinton
            • Nov 2010

Rather than tit-for-tattings various, might it be possible to return to the topic which is surely far too serious to become mired in such exchanges and descend to the level of "he said she said"?

Comment

• ahinton
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
              There was a very moving account of the events from the ambulance driver, Tony Edwards, who drove the first ambulance onto the pitch that day. He was interviewed by Paddy O'Connell for Broadcasting House on Radio 4 this morning - it's about 14 minutes in to the programme and once again highlights the failures that took place that day.http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01mnpzn
              Yes, I heard it live. I actually meant that it would be good to have some serious discussion here on the forum in place of the trivial point-scoring into which discussion of the issues has sadly descended, but thanks for pointing this up.

[Ed. The main discussion is continuing here. This thread is for the point-scoring.

ff]
              Last edited by french frank; 17-09-12, 18:28.

Comment

Working...
              X