X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinteuil
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Anna View Post
    Oh, I love a good conspiracy theory ......... .
    Me, no. It's one area where I have a complete humour failure.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

Originally posted by vinteuil View Post
      Me, no. It's one area where I have a complete humour failure.
      Entirely appropriate. It is a serious matter.

Comment

• Anna

And, Lat, the Mail theory is a family squabble over father's inheritence. I suspect it's a gangland killing over drug/gems smuggling. However, is it of concern to us? Not really, and how it ties up with Assange is beyond me. Unless the world has gone conspiracy mad.

Comment

• vinteuil
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Lateralthinking1 View Post
          Entirely appropriate. It is a serious matter.
          ... no, not "serious". Mainly "garbage" and "nonsense", tiresome, wearisome, idiotic, pleasing to little minds who think they "know the truth" which is hidden to the rest of the world, whom they look on pityingly.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

... no, not "serious". Mainly "garbage" and "nonsense", tiresome, wearisome, idiotic, pleasing to little minds who think they "know the truth" which is hidden to the rest of the world, whom they look on pityingly.
            This I am afraid is a further example of the abject rudeness on this forum now. If you refer to me or anyone else again in such a way I will formally ask you to be removed. There should be zero tolerance on personal attack. It is now happening daily.

Comment

• Anna

This I am afraid is a further example of the abject rudeness on this forum now. If you refer to me or anyone else again in such a way I will formally ask you to be removed. There should be zero tolerance on personal attack. It is now happening daily.
              Lat, lighten up, please. Everyone has their own opinions, sometimes they clash. That's life.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

Lat, lighten up, please. Everyone has their own opinions, sometimes they clash. That's life.
                No. I am sorry Anna. You are wrong.

I am not going to stand for personal attacks of that kind. Disagreement is one thing. The language used is quite another. The moment I see people calling frenchfrank idiotic etc and her standing for it, I will accept it. It never happens.
                Last edited by Guest; 07-09-12, 17:08.

Comment

• vinteuil
                  • Nov 2010

Lateral - this does not refer to you. It refers to people who indulge in conspiracy theories. I do not make personal attacks on fellow Boardees.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

Lateral - this does not refer to you. It refers to people who indulge in conspiracy theories. I do not make personal attacks on fellow Boardees.
                    Thank you for the clarification.

Comment

• Anna

No. I am sorry Anna. You are wrong
                      No, I'm not. Grow Up and get over it.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

No, I'm not. Grow Up and get over it.
                        That is outrageous. People are ganging up against me. I say to people when I disagree that I disagree. It is very easy to do that without resorting to the gutter.

The site has become one in which the tone of language has fallen to the level of the infants school.

Your comments disgust me. Don't bother to write in response to anything I say in the future. I won't read it. The disappointment I feel with the style of adulthood on this message board is now immense.

Seeing that everything is now a free-for-all, I will add that the recent threads - all that Wood rubbish - have had the air of a bunch of over-excited, bored and destructive kids. You've killed what was good about the forum. Thanks!
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-09-12, 18:02.

Comment

• Anna

That is outrageous. People are ganging up against me. I say to people when I disagree that I disagree. The site has become one in which the tone of language has fallen to the level of the infants school.

Your comments disgust me. Don't bother to write in response to anything I say in the future. I won't read it. The disappointment I feel with the style of adulthood on this message board is now immense.
                          Oh Dear, Toys thrown our of prams?

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

Oh Dear, Toys thrown our of prams?
                            Very nasty. At least I now know you. Destroy someone else.

Comment

• Anna

Very nasty. At least I now know you. Destroy someone else.
                              That really has upset me, but I will not say more. Carry on.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

Destroy someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X