This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mandryka

No, I think the flack you've caught recently has brought home to you how much you're generally disliked around here.

Tell you what: why don't you actually START a thread, that other people (me included) could contribute to?

But that would represent a positive act, wouldn't it? And positive acts are, it would seem, quite beyond you.

Comment

• PJPJ
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Mandryka View Post
      No, I think the flack you've caught recently has brought home to you how much you're generally disliked around here.
      Include me out, please....

Comment

• Mandryka

It's also interesting to note that mahlerei throws accusations about but doesn't follow them up with any hard evidence to back his assertions: the classic indicator of a small mind and a non-intellect.

Comment

• Bryn
          Banned
          • Mar 2007

Mandryka, if the content of your most recent bile spewing had been directed towards you by another contributor here, I might understand and even concur with it, but coming from you and directed towards Mahlerei I think it totally without foundation and a pretty reasonable basis for your membership here to be cancelled.

Comment

• Mandryka

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
            Mandryka, if the content of your most recent bile spewing had been directed towards you by another contributor here, I might understand and even concur with it, but coming from you and directed towards Mahlerei I think it totally without foundation and a pretty reasonable basis for your membership here to be cancelled.
            OK, Bryn, pull the trigger!

But, before you do, maybe you'd care to consider the evidence and have a good, hard, objective (this might be a bit of a challenge for you) look at some of mahlerei's posts: the good news is, they're all (very) brief and tend to consist of whinging soundbites. Not one of them has ever advanced any of the threads on which they've been placed.

People may or may not like 'negative' threads, but if they don't like them, they should stay out of them!

Btw, your own netiquette leaves rather a lot to be desired, and I am not the first person to have told you so.

Comment

• Bryn
              Banned
              • Mar 2007

Already done.

Comment

Working...
              X