• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by P. G. Tipps View Post
    On reflection, jean is probably right, though not in the way she meant. A 'sensible' person would never have bothered contributing to this quite bizarre thread in the first place.
    I have to agree with this - I read the OP, had no idea who owned the name Quentin Letts, and haven't looked since.

I had no idea the thread had brought out such vulgar diatribes. If it continues to be so uselessly unconnected with anything else on the forum, it will be deleted.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• MickyD
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by french frank View Post
      I have to agree with this - I read the OP, had no idea who owned the name Quentin Letts, and haven't looked since.

I had no idea the thread had brought out such vulgar diatribes. If it continues to be so uselessly unconnected with anything else on the forum, it will be deleted.

Comment

• visualnickmos
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by french frank View Post

Might be a good idea, to prevent further cyber-bloodshed.

Comment

Working...
        X