• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ferneyhoughgeliebte
    Gone fishin'
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by the wonderful frenchie;
    [Note to everyone (not just ahinton): Please check the T&Cs: "As the Politics and Current Affairs board has now been closed, political topics will be allowed only at the discretion of the Moderator. These should not relate to party politics."]
    As this is the case - and bearing in mind that we're not supposed to be rude about individual R3 presenters - why was the OP, with its specific attack on Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP, "allowed" to stand? How could it NOT lead to "party politics"?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• Flosshilde
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
      She did in fact suggest doing that a couple of days ago, saying the law in England might be better than that in Scotland, in a radio interview.
      Not exactly promising to change the Scottish law, & the SNP have had quite a while to do it.

Comment

• MrGongGong
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by P. G. Tipps View Post
        On the contrary it would be an earthquake which would shatter the political Richter scale throughout the western world!
        I din't read the rest of your post as I couldn't get past your use of the "Richter scale" which hasn't been used to measure the magnitude of earthquakes since the 1970's

KEEP UP AT THE BACK

Comment

Working...
        X