X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

[QUOTE=ardcarp;422285]Thanks, both. In its early days, there was just one choir, comprising senior boys from a few places plus chosen men. Richard Seal directed it in 1970-ish.[/QUOTE]

The list of Directors doesn't seem to show that. I don't recall him being directly involved when I sang there, but he might have done earlier. salisbury were certainly closely involved though.
    Last edited by teamsaint; 25-08-14, 23:04.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• french frank
      Administrator/Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Chris Watson
      I'm sure there was a post here earlier from a new member calling himself Athers. Whatever can have happened to it? Seems a bit dog in the manger to me.
      It was removed because it broke house rules.

Members are asked not to reveal personal information about other forum members. I have had an apology from the member concerned, but it seems appropriate to remind members that they are asked to read the House Rules before they post. Thank you!
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• french frank
        Administrator/Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Members may make it a battle of "wits" if they like. But it seems a bit childish to me.
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Chris Watson
          • Jun 2011

I think you'll get bored before we do

Comment

Working...
          X