X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flosshilde
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by french frank View Post
    Please, there is absolutely no reason to make personal criticisms of other members. If you're not interested in what certain people have to say, ignore them. You can quietly put them on your ignore list without making a public announcement about it. Most of what's posted here is beyond my understanding
    That's true - my apologies to Jayne, & I've taken her name out of my post. I shall continue reading her posts in the hope of enlightenment, even though I do find them a bit over the top at times (where would we be without enthusiasm?)

Comment

• johnb
      • Mar 2007

Call me a spoil sport or an over-sensitive flower but I have complained about post #77.

Comment

• Flosshilde
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Zucchini
        trutted owpath?
        I've never seen one of those - what does it look like?

Comment

• kernelbogey
          • Nov 2010

There has been a further complaint about this thread and a post has been deleted.

Please avoid personal abuse.

Comment

• french frank
            Administrator/Moderator
            • Feb 2007

When I can find a moment I might remove all the off-topic posts to the Diversions forum. Alternatively, now that two people have complained about personal abuse I might just close the thread. It seems no one wants to discuss the topic anyway. Subject exhausted?
            It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
            X