• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bryn
    Banned
    • Mar 2007

Another Timbre at Cafe OTO

Not actually Hear and Now (though who knows what the HaN team might get up to at Cafe OTO), but a short residency for Another Timbre artists at Cafe OTO next week.
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
    Not actually Hear and Now (though who knows what the HaN team might get up to at Cafe OTO), but a short residency for Another Timbre artists at Cafe OTO next week.
    Thanks Bryn. I always like the way Cafe Oto presents their forthcoming gigs online.

By the way, last week's Trevor Watts gig there, in which I was in attendance, is being broadcast on this coming Monday night's Jazz Now. It was a pretty steamy session - I anticipate a lot of compression!!!

Comment

• Bryn
      Banned
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
      Thanks Bryn. I always like the way Cafe Oto presents their forthcoming gigs online.

By the way, last week's Trevor Watts gig there, in which I was in attendance, is being broadcast on this coming Monday night's Jazz Now. It was a pretty steamy session - I anticipate a lot of compression!!!
      Trevor was one of the "remarkable saxophonist" the Eddie Prevost had "meetings with" at iklectik last September. That meeting should be appearing on Matchless at some point.

Last edited by Bryn; 28-04-17, 22:43.

Comment

Working...
      X