Richard Barrett to be featured on NMS tomorrow (21 Sept)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

Richard Barrett to be featured on NMS tomorrow (21 Sept)

Just thought I'd draw the forum's attention to this:

11pm - New Music Show
    Tom Service with recently recorded live performances of new, adventurous and experimental music. Plus interviews and features. Today featuring Plus Minus Ensemble in July at the Edinburgh Festival of Art, harpist Milana Zaric (in February 2023 at the Bangor Music Festival), flautist Lina Andonovska (in April at the Terrain festival in Belfast) and the BBC Symphony Orchestra in a studio concert from June at the BBC's Maida Vale Studios, in London. Featuring music by George Rodgers, Richard Barrett, Liza Lim and Andrea Tarrodi. And Manchester-based composer Sam Salem discusses the work he created for his group Distractfrold in collaboration with members of the BBC Philharmonic.

Cutting-edge and experimental new music in live performance, plus interviews and features.
    Last edited by Pulcinella; 20-09-24, 18:19. Reason: Richard given his d!
  • edashtav
    • Jul 2012

Thanks for the notice. I shall listen on SOUNDS.

Comment

• Quarky
      • Dec 2010

Richard was extremely active a year or so back, about the time "Binary Systems" was published, to judge from his Website:: https://richardbarrettmusic.com

Perhaps he has been writing a book recently? Anyhow I look forward to hearing how he is getting on.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Quarky View Post
        Richard was extremely active a year or so back, about the time "Binary Systems" was published, to judge from his Website:: https://richardbarrettmusic.com

Perhaps he has been writing a book recently? Anyhow I look forward to hearing how he is getting on.
        "Barrett!"
        "Yes your ladyship?"
        "You may have forgotten? Here's some live music for 'downstairs' to be carrying on with".
        "Thank you very much, your ladyship".

A virtual duo concert for acoustic/electric harps and electronics21.00 CET, Sunday, 7 June 2020 Milana Zarić, harps and electronicsRichard Barrett, keyboard/...

Comment

Working...
        X