X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jamiewhall
    • Sep 2024

A new early music ensemble.

Lovers of early sacred music may be interested in the first efforts of a brand new consort, CONTINUUM.
    Follow the link for a YouTube video of us in action. Comments welcome.

• french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Hello, Jamie - thanks for the clip Will you be setting up a website with some more information (concerts &c.)?
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
      • Nov 2010

Excellent....great quality sound and visuals....right up my strasse....
      bong ching

Comment

• Jamiewhall

Originally posted by french frank View Post
        Hello, Jamie - thanks for the clip Will you be setting up a website with some more information (concerts &c.)?
        A website is on the way. In the meantime we can be found on www.facebook.com/CONTINUUMuk or on Twitter - CONTINUUMuk
        Thanks for listening.

Comment

• gainasbass

Wonderful singing Jamie; and an excellent balance within the group. Thanks for the link. I wish Continuum every success in future recitals/broadcasts/concerts etc - details awaited through your website.

Two questions if I may, and if you have the time to answer. What are your backgrounds (collegiate college etc)? And where was the recording made?

You certainly sing well together; more so than if you have just recently come together!

Comment

• Chris Newman
            Late Member
            • Nov 2010

Lovely sound, Jamie.
            Plenty of familiar faces but you should do very well if this first clip is anything to go by.
            Good wishes.

Comment

• doversoul1
              Ex Member
              • Dec 2010

Wonderful.

Why don’t you post the link to The Early Music Board? If you do, do include the details of the work you are singing. It will stir up people’s curiosity more than just a link.

[ed] If your post doesn’t receive too many responses, don’t be disheartened. It’s not a very vociferous Board.
              Last edited by doversoul1; 04-08-11, 13:45.

Comment

• gainasbass

Jamie, re my post 5 above, I have now visited Facebook and seen your entry (I've also listened to/seen the Lobo again). Marvellous!!!

No need to answer my questions, the answers to which I have learned from the Facebook entry.

Very best wishes, and good luck!

Comment

• DracoM
                  Host
                  • Mar 2007

Very fine indeed.

Concert dates/locations?

Comment

Working...
                  X