• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArpSchnitger
    • Jul 2012

James Lancelot in Conversation

A fascinating hour long interview with James Lancelot can be found here
    Discover Premier Christian Radio, your destination for contemporary Christian music, insightful conversations, and faith-based discussions. Join us and enrich your spiritual journey with uplifting content!

Not Radio 3, but doubtless of interest to members of this forum.
    Last edited by ArpSchnitger; 07-05-17, 14:41.
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

No one bothered asking him how he managed to get the sword out from the rock.

Comment

• ardcarp
      Late member
      • Nov 2010

I haven't heard the link yet, but am I missing something, SA ? Arthur ?????

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ardcarp View Post
        I haven't heard the link yet, but am I missing something, SA ? Arthur ?????

Comment

• Finzi4ever
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by rogbi200 View Post
          A fascinating hour long interview with James Lancelot can be found here
          Discover Premier Christian Radio, your destination for contemporary Christian music, insightful conversations, and faith-based discussions. Join us and enrich your spiritual journey with uplifting content!

Not Radio 3, but doubtless of interest to members of this forum.
          Thanks so much for this link, bringing back so many memories: a lovely programme and James comes over marvellously. Just a huge pity about the automatically-generated compression that kicks in so unmusically after every rise in pitch as much as volume: far worse than BBC CE and that's saying something.

Comment

Working...
          X