BBC SSO Ligeti/Takemitsu RFH November 28 £10 ticket offer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

BBC SSO Ligeti/Takemitsu RFH November 28 £10 ticket offer.

Some bargain seats to be had. £10 to sit in the more expensive seats.
    looks a great deal.

*Please check details, terms and conditions apply, notes can go up as well as down.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.
  • Beef Oven!
    Ex-member
    • Sep 2013

Dear ts

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.

Having checked the diary, I can make it!!!

So tickets have been booked and paid for!

Keep Music Live! (as we used to say, back in the day!!!!).

Comment

• Bryn
      Banned
      • Mar 2007

Just hope there are still tickets available when I can get to my home Internet connection this evening.

Comment

• teamsaint
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
        Just hope there are still tickets available when I can get to my home Internet connection this evening.
        look to be plenty of regular tickets left at the moment, at all prices.
        The balcony seems to be block booked, I wonder if that is where the offer tickets are?
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
          • Nov 2010

Will there be....tunes.... sir.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
            Ex-member
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
            Will there be....tunes.... sir.
            Not sure, but there will be Hacks (geddit?)

Comment

• Beef Oven!
              Ex-member
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
              look to be plenty of regular tickets left at the moment, at all prices.
              The balcony seems to be block booked, I wonder if that is where the offer tickets are?
              The balcony aint block-booked matey, they know better than to bother trying to sell that many tickets!!!!!

None were ever for sale in the balcony. Everyone spent there money on the Mahler tickets and the Brahms down the road!!!

The offer tickets are in the 30-40 ish better seats (best seats about £65). People aint gonna spend that sort of money.

Comment

• teamsaint
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
                The balcony aint block-booked matey, they know better than to bother trying to sell that many tickets!!!!!

None were ever for sale in the balcony. Everyone spent there money on the Mahler tickets and the Brahms down the road!!!

The offer tickets are in the 30-40 ish better seats (best seats about £65). People aint gonna spend that sort of money.
                You cockney geezers always know this stuff!! What I meant was that the balcony is blocked out !!
                anyway, worth a punt at a tenner, though there are plenty of choir seats at £9 left.

(The Brahms the other week wasn't exactly full to bursting......)

Comment

• Bryn
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2007

... there are plenty of choir seats at £9 left.
                  Once you add the booking fee, a £9 ticket costs more than £10, innit?

Comment

• teamsaint
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
                    Once you add the booking fee, a £9 ticket costs more than £10, innit?
                    too right.

Your maths is faultless. Of course, there are ways round the booking fee, so there is still potentially £1 to be saved.......

But of course there is the thrill of the whereabouts of the better but unallocated Time Out specials.......choices, choices....

Comment

• Bryn
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2007

Well I have plumped for the £10 option, and made sure to book a day's leave to make the most of it. Just got to make sure I can get to Victoria Colonades by 22:30 after the concert. However, I don't think that will present a problem.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
                        Ex-member
                        • Sep 2013

You cockney geezers always know this stuff!! What I meant was that the balcony is blocked out !!
                        anyway, worth a punt at a tenner, though there are plenty of choir seats at £9 left.
                        In case it's escaped your notice, in post #2, I confirm that I've already bought a ticket!!

Comment

• teamsaint
                          • Nov 2010

In case it's escaped your notice, in post #2, I confirm that I've already bought a ticket!!
                          I did notice.
                          I was talking conversationally, with the wider board membership.
                          Its going well, really, I think.
                          Mostly.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
                            Ex-member
                            • Sep 2013

I did notice.
                            I was talking conversationally, with the wider board membership.
                            Its going well, really, I think.
                            Mostly.
                            What's going well? The wider board membership? Southampton's premiership challenge? We need to know on a knead to dough basis.

Comment

• teamsaint
                              • Nov 2010

What's going well? The wider board membership? Southampton's premiership challenge? We need to know on a knead to dough basis.
                              Well the so called England game isn't going well, even with the super star Saints attack.

No, this thread is going well, Dough may Knead so far.
                              2 tickets sold, and a third only a matter of time.
                              The RFH bean counters will be licking their lipsynchs.

Comment

Working...
                              X