X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackNothingness
    • Jun 2024

Private Passions - Roddy Doyle

I usually download the podcast, it being around 35-40 minutes long..which is the lion's share of the full programme.
    Last weeks episode with Roddy Doyle is ONE minute.
    That's tight, 3-2 or 5-4. ONE.

Anyone here catch the full programme?
    If so please can we work out a way for me to hear it too.
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Hello, BN - welcome! I'm sure this will have people here checking for an answer. Otherwise it should be reported to the R3 people (it can be done, with some effort!).
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• french frank
      Administrator/Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Hmm - it does seem to be unique in being 2 minutes long http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/r3pp
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• BlackNothingness

Thank you for the welcome French Frank.

Comment

• Flay
          • Mar 2007

And welcome from me too. You will be pleased to know that the podcast is now a full 38 minutes!
          Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

• french frank
            Administrator/Moderator
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Flay View Post
            And welcome from me too. You will be pleased to know that the podcast is now a full 38 minutes!
            Thanks, Flay - I just popped back to get the url to check again. I did post a message for Steve Bowbrick but I'm not sure that he saw it. But obviously someone noticed!

Comment

• BlackNothingness

Thanks guys! Glad I got the big boys (or girls) involved on this one.

If ever I'm in trouble in the future I know who to call on.

Comment

Working...
              X