X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Pee
    • Nov 2010

Rosenblatt recitals on Sky Arts

This is well worth catching.... Suzy Klein on Sky Arts 2 presents four song recitals from the Wigmore Hall, each Monday at 8pm from July 15th (and repeated at various time thoughout the week):-

Sky Arts is dedicated to the best arts programming across all genres, 24 hours a day.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.
  • VodkaDilc

I have just watched the first programme; lovely to see the Wigmore Hall on television. What a special atmosphere it has.

I thought of starting a strand about the series, but I know that some people can be critical of those of us who draw attention to the attractions on Sky Arts. One interesting feature, which some might find irritating, but must be a very healthy sign: there was a great deal of advertising during the programme. If advertisers find it worthwhile to buy spots during an arts programme like this, then the audience figures must be quite healthy. And sponsored by Lexus - not really the stereotypical impression some have of programmes on Sky. The world is changing!

Comment

• Flosshilde
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by VodkaDilc View Post
      there was a great deal of advertising during the programme.
      How did they fit it in - between each song?

Comment

• VodkaDilc

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
        How did they fit it in - between each song?
        Certainly between each group of songs. No problem if viewing on Sky+ or similar ad-dodging apparatus!

Comment

Working...
        X