X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gingerjon
    • Sep 2011

So, I'm putting on a concert ...

Or, rather, the charity I work for is. It's on Sunday 3 February at the Royal Academy of Music and, in a shameless plug, might be of interest to some of you on here.

The concert will feature works for string quartet by Beethoven, Britten, Shostakovich and Schumann and will raise money for Core, a medical research charity that supports work that fights diseases of the gut, liver and pancreas.

The link is here and that has my contact details if anyone would like to know more.

(And, apologies if this post has broken any rules about advertising. I'm not making anything personally out of this and it should really be a good event!)
    The best music is the music that persuades us there is no other music in the world-- Alex Ross
  • verismissimo
    • Nov 2010

Go for it, gj. Hope it goes really well and raises lots of dosh.

Comment

• gingerjon
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by verismissimo View Post
      Go for it, gj. Hope it goes really well and raises lots of dosh.
      Thanks!
      The best music is the music that persuades us there is no other music in the world-- Alex Ross

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
        Gone fishin'
        • Sep 2011

An excellent "cause" supported by excellent Music; I, too, hope it's a great success, ginge. A pity I can't get there
        [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• gingerjon
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
          An excellent "cause" supported by excellent Music; I, too, hope it's a great success, ginge. A pity I can't get there
          Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully we'll get a good audience. Not giving much away to say there are plenty of spaces still available!

Comment

Working...
          X