• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Radio 3 Facebook

What's happened? This morning you can't read anything at all unless you 'log in to continue'. But I'm not on Facebook and see no reason to change that - not even to read Radio 3 adverts for their programmes.

Further: In fact I can't read any Facebook page this morning ... (if this continues that will be one fewer little routine chores to carry out).
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.
  • EnemyoftheStoat
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by french frank View Post
    What's happened? This morning you can't read anything at all unless you 'log in to continue'. But I'm not on Facebook and see no reason to change that - not even to read Radio 3 adverts for their programmes.

Further: In fact I can't read any Facebook page this morning ... (if this continues that will be one fewer little routine chores to carry out).
    Something does seem to have gone wrong - you can now post comments on the BBCRadio3 page, and I don't remember that being there before.

Comment

• french frank
      Administrator/Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by EnemyoftheStoat View Post
      Something does seem to have gone wrong - you can now post comments on the BBCRadio3 page, and I don't remember that being there before.
      Whoo-hoo! Back soon.

Oh, forgot. I've got to register first ... hmmmmm ....
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Frances_iom
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by french frank View Post
        Whoo-hoo! Back soon.

Oh, forgot. I've got to register first ... hmmmmm ....
        it's for the lemmings amongst the sheeple - give the advertisers your complete history of interests, web browsing etc - however the BBC long ago joined this band of theives
        Last edited by Frances_iom; 20-06-12, 15:48.

Comment

• french frank
          Administrator/Moderator
          • Feb 2007

It's back working as usual. Nothing very interesting.

Comment

• SFactor123

Yeah its working and everything is fine on it..............

Comment

Working...
            X