X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JFLL
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post

... of course, it could be said that what you experienced was akin to a "HIPP" event: Schumann's Music "performed" in the sort of "venue" he most expected it to be performed, by an "untrained" "amateur" (ie "lover of Music") of the sort he most expected to perform it!
    A fair cop, guv, you've got me bang to rights!

Comment

• sumit_kumar

folk music is one of my favourite music. i like folk music festival very much. a folk music festival is organizing in pushkar in 2013.

indian music festival

Comment

• french frank
        Administrator/Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Hello sumit_kumar!

I don't know how many members from here will find their way to Pushkar for the festival, but the forum has visitors from all over the world - so we're happy to publicise the details:

Blue Lotus Festival
        13-18th February 2013

No programme details yet, but about Pushkar:

"Pushkar is a sacred town for the Hindus, situated 14 kms. to the North-West of Ajmer. The charm of this sleepy, lakeside settlement so captivated the great Indian poet, Kalidas,that it found a place in his classic, Abhigyan Sakuntalam. The Great Hindu epics of Mahabharat and Ramayana make references to this religious place regarded to be Adi Tiratha. Evidence points to its having existed during the fourth century B.C. lake in the inhospitable surroundings of a desert is no less than a miracle.

Pushkar is a town in Ajmer district in Rajasthan, India. It is situated 14 km northwest of Ajmer, 150 km from Jaipur, Rajasthan’s capital and 400 km from Delhi."
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Pabmusic
          • May 2011

Originally posted by sumit_kumar View Post
          folk music is one of my favourite music. i like folk music festival very much. a folk music festival is organizing in pushkar in 2013.

indian music festival
          And I hope it's a success!

Comment

• mercia
            • Nov 2010

Pushkar looks tranquil

Comment

• jenniferhmetzler

What you will say bout Mumford & Sons' I Will Wait

Comment

Working...
              X