X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpegasus
    • May 2017

Gramex

Has anyone here been to Gramex recently and can say whether (and where) they are trading at the moment?
    There's a message on their website giving notice of closure while new premises are sought.
  • visualnickmos
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by jpegasus View Post
    Has anyone here been to Gramex recently and can say whether (and where) they are trading at the moment?
    There's a message on their website giving notice of closure while new premises are sought.
    Not now living in London, I can't answer; I hope this is not the beginning of the end. My visits to UK always include a couple of forays into the 'unknown!'

Comment

• Conchis
      Banned
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by visualnickmos View Post
      Not now living in London, I can't answer; I hope this is not the beginning of the end. My visits to UK always include a couple of forays into the 'unknown!'
      I was there in June of last year. They'd moved to the opposite side of the same road they used to be on but the shop was downstairs. Hope they can find new premises.

Comment

• AmpH
        • Feb 2012

Gramex have not traded at their last ( basement ) location now on Lower Marsh for many months. I understand that the premises where they and the excellent bookshop which was on the Ground Floor above them, were located have been scheduled for redevelopment.

I do visit the area regularly, so if I see / hear anything further I will post on here.

Confirmation of the above on the website. A hotel is going to be built on and around the site.

Comment

Working...
        X