Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VodkaDilc

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
    Have you been collecting the full set, or are you dipping in, buying just those you really want?
    I started by dipping in, some of the new volumes and several of the older softback ones. However, when I was given the chance to get all the available ones at the pre-increase price, I filled all the gaps. I'm not sure that I will ever refer to the Powick Asylum music, for example, but it's nice to know I've got the set.

Are you a completist?

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
      Host
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by VodkaDilc View Post
      I started by dipping in, some of the new volumes and several of the older softback ones. However, when I was given the chance to get all the available ones at the pre-increase price, I filled all the gaps. I'm not sure that I will ever refer to the Powick Asylum music, for example, but it's nice to know I've got the set.

Are you a completist?
      Yes, I have them all, so far. I was 31 when Novello announced their intention to publish the composer's complete works (at the rate of 2 per year, which would have meant completion by 2002). As it is, I shall be well into my 70s before it's completed.

Comment

Working...
      X