X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pabmusic
    • May 2011

Pure self-indulgence

I've begun to upload computerised versions of some of my stuff to SoundCloud, which seems to work (or so my wife, my 'ex' and my daughter tell me).

I shall continue to do this and a link is given below so that those of you who don't mind the computerised sound (Sibelius 6) and who are brave enough can stream the pieces - download them, too. Obviously, the pieces that I can upload are those of which I've got versions in Sibelius. There's so much older stuff, but it's slowly being preserved in the ether. The one I do look forward to preserving is a 1983 piece called Fantasy Variations (orchestra).

Many of these pieces are published, but the likelihood of professional performances is slim (though they happen sometimes). I also have amateur recordings of many performances, but I've already decided that I'll not post anything unless performers are happy about it - and checking does take time, so I may never do that...

So, because you are, effectively, a captive audience, I thought I'd share these. There's several 'light' pieces, several for wind band (though they exist in orchestral forms as well), and some arrangements.

I hope those of you who take the plunge find something to enjoy.

Listen to Pabmusic | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

Many thanks indeed, Pabs!

Very much looking forward to dipping into those.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
      • Nov 2010

Thanks from me too pabs.
      I shall enjoy exploring them.

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
        Gone fishin'
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
        Thanks from me too pabs.
        I shall enjoy exploring them.