X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave2002
    • Dec 2010

Shameless Plug Thread

There will be what promises to be a very good concert tomorrow in Claygate, given by Sunwook Kim, a Leeds Piano Competition winner. The programme consists of Mozart's sonata no 3 in B flat KV281, Schubert's G major sonata D894, and Beethoven's Diabelli Variations. This presents a very rare opportunity to hear Beethoven's variations in a live concert.

This concert is the first of several to be given with this programme - the others will be in Budapest, Paris and Berlin.

Sunwook Kim's performances are often stunning, and you can probably also hear more about him on In Tune this evening - 5th Feb.

There will be a talk by Roy Stratford about the Beethoven Variations before the concert.

The Oxshott & Cobham Music Society’s 2022/23 season of chamber music concerts launches on 17 September at Holy Trinity Church, Claygate, Surrey.
  • Pabmusic
    • May 2011

Really nice programme. I'm envious.

Comment

• Dave2002
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Pabmusic View Post
      Really nice programme. I'm envious.
      I also hear rumours that the concert willl be videoed, but by whom, for whom and why I'm not sure.
      If it is recorded , then maybe it'll be possible to view it later on, though who or what organisation will have the copyright - I don't know..

Comment

Working...
      X