• richardfinegold
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Radio64 View Post
    I had trouble sleeping last night, so kind of Spotify to think of me

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
      Host
      • Nov 2010

it's no wonder that recording companies are going under...

Comment

• gradus
        • Nov 2010

I don't think Spotify is going in the right direction for classical fans. The original search engine was better and every so-called new version is less useful. Despite several appeals for improvements in the classical search engine, either I only get an acknowledgement or a reply whose tone and content marks the writer as someone without the faintest idea what I'm going on about complaining about classical 'songs' - Spotify idiot-talk for all forms of music. The constant reminders about new playlists is irritating too. Time I thnk to stop the sub.

Comment

• Blotto

It may not be the search problem you mean but you can get the old sortable search results on Spotify if you:

append spotify:search: before what you want to search for. For example, if you want to search for "Beethoven symphony" you should search for spotify:search:Beethoven symphony instead of just "Beethoven symphony". Doing this gives you the old search interface, with sortable columns.
          The explanation is not mine but the discovery was a pleasure as Spotify has been a pest since they changed the way search results are presented.
          Last edited by Guest; 01-08-14, 01:14.

Comment

• Dave2002
            • Dec 2010

Try this, and then check out the composer!

Song · Poul Schierbeck, Kirsten Dolberg, Lille MUKO University Choir, Odense Symphony Orchestra, Giordano Bellincampi · 1999

Then cross check with this - http://www.dacapo-records.dk/en/reco...ng-dagmar.aspx

I wonder what the music is which is accredited to Poul Schierbeck in Spotify. Maybe our experts - Roehre et al, will know.

For a more plausible sounding piece by Schierbeck, try his Symphony - http://open.spotify.com/track/3YnApgBWD7C9Y1zheIuemT

Comment

• gradus
              • Nov 2010

Many thanks for the information about the old search engine. I much preferred it and wish they had improved rather than discarded it.

Comment

Working...
              X