• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cloughie
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
    My copy of:

arrived from Loir-et Cher a few minutes ago. The price for this brand new (still in its film wrapper) double album was £6.77 including p&p. Since the postage cost the vendor €5.05, let alone the cost of the B4 padded envelope, how can they do this and still make a profit?
    They don’t - they come out of a poor third after Amazon and then the eager purchaser! And that dear friends is who so many of us hoard our surplus copies or donate them to the charity shops which are the source of so many bargains!

Comment

• pastoralguy
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by visualnickmos View Post
      Quite so - Chas and Dave playing Mozart will still be Chas and Dave....
      Alas, not any more. I was at the Usher Hall last night and saw a poster for a Chas and Dave concert next year. Felt very sad that it won't be happening.

Comment

• cloughie
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by pastoralguy View Post
        Alas, not any more. I was at the Usher Hall last night and saw a poster for a Chas and Dave concert next year. Felt very sad that it won't be happening.
        ...and I don’t think Brendel will dep!

Comment

• MickyD
          • Nov 2010

I'm not altogether sure, but I think the label 'les indispensables de Diapason' is that given as freebie discs with Diapason magazine every month, a bit like the BBC Music Magazine disc, so the costs are probably not very high.

Comment

• Bryn
            Banned
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
            I'm not altogether sure, but I think the label 'les indispensables de Diapason' is that given as freebie discs with Diapason magazine every month, a bit like the BBC Music Magazine disc, so the costs are probably not very high.
            Yes, with issue 26, in 2011.

Comment

Working...
            X