• Sep 2011

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• Beef Oven!
      Ex-member
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
      We know your views ferney, get over it and move on

Bloody legato, you know it ruins and therefore voids this performance as top recommendation

Comment

• BBMmk2
        Late Member
        • Nov 2010

What an amazing about this work, is not only the situation of it's composition genesis, but how musicians could actually play the work at all in that prison camp.
        Don’t cry for me
        I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• Pulcinella
          Host
          • Feb 2014

I'd be interested to read thoughts/comments on the latest BBC MM cover disc (December 2018 issue): it's a recording of a
          Proms performance on 20 July 1999 by Michael Collins, Isabelle van Keulen, Paul Watkins, and Lars Vogt.

I don't know the work well enough to comment at the level of detail there is in this thread.

Comment

• Bryn
            Banned
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Pulcinella View Post
            I'd be interested to read thoughts/comments on the latest BBC MM cover disc (December 2018 issue): it's a recording of a
            Proms performance on 20 July 1999 by Michael Collins, Isabelle van Keulen, Paul Watkins, and Lars Vogt.

I don't know the work well enough to comment at the level of detail there is in this thread.
            With performers like that it really should be a winner. I will have to keep my eyes open in charity shops.

I probably have it sitting on a hard drive somewhere (as a DAB mp2) but a lossless version will be very welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X