X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave2002
    • Dec 2010

Amazon downloads - problem?

I thought I'd ordered the Delius collection mentioned for £7.99 on the Amazon site yesterday.
    No sign of it being available on my machine. When I go back to the Amazon site there's no sign of an order, but I'm reluctant to go through the purchase procedure again in case I end up charged for multiple copies. I did get as far as a confirmation request, but I thought I'd already been there yesterday and agreed the purchase.

Maybe it was just a glitch. Has anyone else had experiences like this?

I don't mind ordering it (again - if I didn't complete the order before, if there was a hiccup ..), but I'm wary of that, as I mentioned above.

I also have what looks like a corupted application on my MBP - Amazon MP3 downloader. When I try to run it I get a message that it's corrupted. When I try to delete it, I get a message saying it can't be deleted, and to do it manually. All known (to me) methods of doing this have now failed, including opening up a Terminal window and trying to navigate to the Applications directory to delete the file(s) associated with the application.
  • ferneyhoughgeliebte
    Gone fishin'
    • Sep 2011

Something similar happened to me when I'd not clicked the "Download to your computer" option, and the recording was stored to my "Cloud" (which I didn't know I had). I think that if you go to "My Orders" (which always sounds a bit fascistic to me) there's an option to take you to the cloud to transfer the tracks to your computer.

And did you get your e-Mail confirming that your payment had been accepted for the Delius? If not, there might have been a glitch; in which case let Amazon know - in my experience, their Customer Service is excellent in matters like this.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
    X