• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBear
    • Mar 2007

Early Christmas present ?

This arrived through my door today

I actually quite like it
    Came wrapped in browm Parcel paper with my name and adress but not sender details
    I am waiting for some shostakovich Two CDs and a DVD off Amazon resellers and from Ebay Four Shostakovich CDs and a Holst RVW comp CD so I have no idea which Muppet sent it me
  • Petrushka
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by MrBear View Post
    This arrived through my door today

I actually quite like it
    Came wrapped in browm Parcel paper with my name and adress but not sender details
    I am waiting for some shostakovich Two CDs and a DVD off Amazon resellers and from Ebay Four Shostakovich CDs and a Holst RVW comp CD so I have no idea which Muppet sent it me
    Relatives have had some problems with Amazon parcels in the past couple of weeks. For example, my sister ordered something to be collected from our local Co-op using Collect+. She was given a number of revised delivery dates none of which coincided with the actual date (yesterday) and, what's more it ended up being delivered here with my name and address on! We can't understand it.

I have heard of similar tales.
    "The sound is the handwriting of the conductor" - Bernard Haitink

Comment

• french frank
      Administrator/Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MrBear View Post
      so I have no idea which Muppet sent it me
      This one?

It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
      X