• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doversoul1
    Ex Member
    • Dec 2010

Radio3 Webpage: 24/7 Lunchtime Concert

Not sure if this is the right place but I am past caring. Every time I go to Radio3 schedule page, I am told On now Playing Mendelssohn: Piano Trio No.2 in C minor, Op.66 (not changed since Monday’s Lunchtime concert).

All right, this does not stop me from finding out about the schedule (what information is there, at least, which is not very much in the first place) but I find this most annoying. Don’t they bother about what Radio3 listeners may think or feel, or have I got problems on my PC?

[ed] made it clearer
    Thanks, mercia.
    Last edited by doversoul1; 22-01-14, 14:19.
  • mercia
    • Nov 2010

that is strange. On the R3 homepage the "now playing" is correct, but as you say on the schedule page it is the Mendelssohn. Can't offer an explanation, one would have thought it was an automatic thing. If you click on "listen" you do get what is actually now playing.

Comment

• Don Petter

If you're very quick, you can initially correctly see 'In Tune, etc' (at this moment), but then it changes to the Mendelssohn.

Comment

• Suffolkcoastal
        • Nov 2010

The website is riddled with errors on a daily basis, wrong composers, items or broadcast information doubled up, performers in place of composers and vice versa, factual errors etc, its basically an utter embarrassment and has been for a few years now. Sadly, despite your website being a key advertising tool and a measure of your professionalism, the current management seems to care very little about it, mirroring the current slide deeper into unprofessionalism now so readily apparent on R3.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
          Late member
          • Nov 2010

and the missing playlists for jazz programmes recently ....
          According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Working...
          X