X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • underthecountertenor
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Stanfordian View Post
    Showing the pictures of presenters isn't a good idea. With one or two exceptions most of them have good faces for radio anyway!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And that was an extremely ungallant remark, no matter at whom it was directed.

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
      Host
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by underthecountertenor View Post
      Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And that was an extremely ungallant remark, no matter at whom it was directed.
      I think the point is that what they look like is irrelevant. So why post pictures, as though they're intended as some kind of pin-up?

A picture relating to the music, the composer, the instruments, the period, perhaps; but not the DJs.

Comment

• Stanfordian
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by underthecountertenor View Post
        Apologies for my attempt at a joke. It was expressed tongue in cheek. But watch it, or I'll send you a photo of me!

Of course the BBC never take good looks into account do they, say, when for example choosing glamorous television news presenters or those to present the Proms on television. Oh, noooooooooooo they'd never ever do that. Nooooooo never!
        Last edited by Stanfordian; 26-09-18, 21:44.

Comment

Working...
        X