X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zola
    • May 2011

Lohengrin from Bayreuth, Live TV stream

For those who may be interested and who do not have to work ( start time is 1500 BST ) there is a live TV stream broadcast of Lohengrin from the Bayreuth Festival on Wednesday 25th. Conducted by Christian Thielemann.

• BBMmk2
    Late Member
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by zola View Post
    For those who may be interested and who do not have to work ( start time is 1500 BST ) there is a live TV stream broadcast of Lohengrin from the Bayreuth Festival on Wednesday 25th. Conducted by Christian Thielemann.

https://www.br-klassik.de/concert/au...g-1485790.html
    I’ll try and listen! Thank you Zola!
    Don’t cry for me
    I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• Petrushka
      • Nov 2010

Apparently, with this performance Thielemann will become the first conductor since Felix Mottl to conduct all 10 of the Wagner works that are performed at Bayreuth.
      "The sound is the handwriting of the conductor" - Bernard Haitink

Comment

• gurnemanz
        • Nov 2010

I'm out tonight but notice that it is also on TV as a video recording on 3Sat at 7.15 pm on Saturday, available in UK via Astra satellite. 3Sat programme list for 28 July.. We are away and I shall be recording it for future consumption.

Comment

• ARBurton
          • May 2011

Operacast list a number of stations carrying the rest of this week`s performances live incl the Domingo-lead Walkure.

Comment

• Pianorak
            • Nov 2010

Aus rechtlichen Gründen ist der Videostream nur in Deutschland zu sehen. - Ah well, never mind.
            My life, each morning when I dress, is four and twenty hours less. (J Richardson)

Comment

Working...
            X