• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mercia
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Dave2002 View Post
    the first part of the Salzburg programme is not available
    don't all programmes disappear from iPlayer after a week?

Comment

• Dave2002
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by formbyman View Post
      For those that missed the program ,it is available on dvd from Amazon for £7.48.
      Only from an Amazon affiliate, and there's postage to pay as well - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=new

I think I'll wait until it's cheaper elsewhere, or appears in one of the local charity shops.

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
        Host
        • Nov 2010

You may be right about the iPlayer downloader program (Mac) working again, but it still seems to be the case that the first part of the Salzburg programme is not available. I've not checked the schedules enough to see whether it'll come round again - have a repeat, but for now it looks out of reach.

I'd hazard a guess that you've been bombarded with requests for "assistance".

Bws.

Not yet Dave. And I 'captured' part one last Saturday...
        "...the isle is full of noises,
        Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
        Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
        Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

• Mr Pee
          • Nov 2010

Only from an Amazon affiliate, and there's postage to pay as well - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=new

I think I'll wait until it's cheaper elsewhere, or appears in one of the local charity shops.
          Well, 8.74 including delivery, for this fascinating documentary, which runs for over three hours, seems a positive bargain to me. I think you'll be very lucky to find it cheaper, and even luckier to chance upon it in a charity shop.

I've ordered mine already!
          Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X