• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doversoul1
    Ex Member
    • Dec 2010

Peter Moore (recorded) live

After today’s (Tuesday) Live Concert, from about 9.30pm. I’m not sure if it will be included in iPlayer but it is worth seeking out. Smile away the first piece (Hayden) if you like but the other two are, I think, quite amazing.
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by doversoul View Post
    After today’s (Tuesday) Live Concert, from about 9.30pm. I’m not sure if it will be included in iPlayer but it is worth seeking out. Smile away the first piece (Hayden) if you like but the other two are, I think, quite amazing.
    Is this the 'little lad', the trombonist, who won the BBC Young Musician competition a few years back?
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• doversoul1
      Ex Member
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by french frank View Post
      Is this the 'little lad', the trombonist, who won the BBC Young Musician competition a few years back?
      He is indeed.

Comment

• french frank
        Administrator/Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Given BBM's mention of the new Gregson symphony, interesting to discover Peter Moore has recorded Gregson's trombone symphony. And, of course, he still only 16 now.
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Bryn
          Banned
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by doversoul View Post
          After today’s (Tuesday) Live Concert, from about 9.30pm. I’m not sure if it will be included in iPlayer ...
          Well, as today's Afternoon on 3 and In Tune have yet to make it to the iPlayer, there does seem to be a bit of a problem with the facility at the moment.

Comment

Working...
          X