• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Auferstehen2 View Post
    I’m sorry that you find my support of Reiner Torheit so predictable, as I have never formed part of “a chorus in his support”. I simply said what I honestly felt, honestly.
    Mario, I wasn't saying that you in particular were being predictable. 'Reiner Torheit' has fallen out with the moderation on a number of forums: I was saying that there is usually a thread expressing appreciation of his indisputably knowledgeable contributions. This is just another.

Here's another division of opinion.

It's disappointing how easy people find it to overlook the misdeeds of others when they're not themselves the victims.

I've asked people to drop the matter.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• John Wright
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Auferstehen2 View Post
      At the risk of getting my head blown off here, I really must leap to Reiner Torheit’s defence.

... maybe it’s a matter of how one approaches another poster? Aggression can only attract aggression, surely?
      First of all apologies to Reiner if he's reading this but the record should be set right. The trouble has often been telling him he was wrong. I told him he was wrong recently and I was very upset when he 'slagged me off' as they say, and lied about me too, really can't have that sort of behaviour on here even if he is an opera director.
      - - -

John W

Comment

• french frank
        Administrator/Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Thank you, John. But I think we'll put an end to this discussion here. Things have been said behind the scenes which were totally unwarrantable and aren't forgiveable.
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
        X