X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • otterhouse
    • Dec 2010

Forgotten pieces- Stravinski

"forgotten pieces". Sometimes you have these pieces who, after hearing them again, make you think why they aren't played that much anymore. This is one of them, loved it when I heard it back again...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rolf, Netherlansds
  • Bryn
    Banned
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by otterhouse View Post
    "forgotten pieces". Sometimes you have these pieces who, after hearing them again, make you think why they aren't played that much anymore. This is one of them, loved it when I heard it back again...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rolf, Netherlansds
    Not a forgotten work for me, and I do much prefer the original to the orchestral work-up in the Four Studies. However, I can't say I find that particular performance too memorable.

Comment

• Pulcinella
      Host
      • Feb 2014

Not forgotten here either, and quite often listened to in this version, where they are part of a set of Stravinsky fillers to the two Szymanowski quartets.
      Szymanowski: String Quartets. Naxos: 8554315. Buy CD or download online. Goldner Quartet

Comment

Working...
      X