X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mercia
    • Nov 2010

BBC4 Delius documentary repeat

for any Delius fans, I've just noticed that the documentary from last May about Delius had a repeat in the small hours of this morning

• JFLL
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by mercia View Post
    for any Delius fans, I've just noticed that the documentary from last May about Delius had a repeat in the small hours of this morning

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode..._Lover_Enigma/
    Ha! At 2:20 a.m. More or less the only programme in the 278-page Christmas Radio Times I’d have liked to record and it’s gone! Serves me right, no doubt, for not combing every single line of the BBC4 listings.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by JFLL View Post
      Ha! At 2:20 a.m. More or less the only programme in the 278-page Christmas Radio Times I’d have liked to record and it’s gone! Serves me right, no doubt, for not combing every single line of the BBC4 listings.
      Dunno if this helps JFLL but it's on the BBC iPlayer for the best part of a week ...

Comment

• JFLL
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
        Dunno if this helps JFLL but it's on the BBC iPlayer for the best part of a week ...

Thanks, Amy -- I'll just have to watch in solitary confinement at my desk, then. (I think you know my views on the iPlayer.)

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by JFLL View Post
          Thanks, Amy -- I'll just have to watch in solitary confinement at my desk, then. (I think you know my views on the iPlayer.)
          Oh bugler, sounds as tho' I should but I don't recall - apologies if it's a problem

Comment

• JFLL
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
            Oh bugler, sounds as tho' I should but I don't recall - apologies if it's a problem
            No apologies needed, Ams, when you've pointed me in the right direction. Nothing against the iPlayer itself, it's just the whiff of antisociability of watching on a computer which I (and La JFLL) don't like. BUT, as we're planning to buy a TV with (I hope) seamless access to the iPlayer, that might solve the problem in future.

Comment

Working...
            X