X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stunsworth
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
    ...except for Asborn the naive young policeman always at a loss and left behind...

SPOILER

One of the surprises was that he didn't feature more in the grand scheme of things. Then again given Lund's track record with her police partners it was probably best for him not to feature too much.

Thinking about it, this was the first series where Lund's partner didn't die, but the villian did.
    Steve

Comment

• kernelbogey
      • Nov 2010

I may have missed comment above on the music in the series. To my ears it was something completely new, but I wonder if more informed members recognise a style or school of music from which Frans Bak's score emerges?

Edit: To me it sounds mostly synthesiser and actual, or maybe synth, percussion. There is an interesting interview with Frans Bak on YouTube. This reminds me that voice was used in 1 & 2.
      Last edited by kernelbogey; 19-12-12, 17:07.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
        Late member
        • Nov 2010

..it was so good i missed it completely and am now struggling to recall it .... back to the hard drive!
        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Working...
        X