X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave2002
    • Dec 2010

Humans

Has anyone here tried to follow Humans? I've watched a couple of episodes - some interesting ideas, though not sure if it's worth sticking with.
  • Richard Tarleton

Isn't this the third series? We watched the first, not bad, but didn't feel like investing any further....

Comment

• Bryn
      Banned
      • Mar 2007

I have the current series set to record but have not really felt in the mood to watch any but the first, as yet.

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
        Gone fishin'
        • Sep 2011

I thought the first series of Hum@ns was excellent - the second and third have been more predictable, less incisive - and with rather similar plots (Hester was killed off in the last series, so this time we've got Agnes). Fun and watchable, but the "disturb" of the first series has been diluted - the series of Battleship Galactica (?IIRC?), where nobody knew who was human and who synth was a much more intriguing premise.
        [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• Dave2002
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Richard Tarleton View Post
          Isn't this the third series? We watched the first, not bad, but didn't feel like investing any further....
          I believe it is the third. I’ve only dipped into it briefly. Although the concepts are quite interesting my curiosity may now have been satisfied. I haven’t seen any of the earlier series.

Comment

Working...
          X