X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Richard Tarleton

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
    I didn't see that coming!
    'Phew.....stand by for next week....that particular toy a bit of a horror cliché.....

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
      Host
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Richard Tarleton View Post
      'Phew.....stand by for next week....that particular toy a bit of a horror cliché.....
      It did strike me (e.g. the evil one in 'Toy Story'...) - it was only one step away from a horror clown ...

Cracking episode, explaining some things, setting up the finale, with a couple of stomach-twisting, tense 'individuals go into hostile building' scenes worthy of The Bridge's Saga Norén entering a darkened industrial complex in the middle of the night with no back-up whatever....
      "...the isle is full of noises,
      Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
      Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
      Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

• eighthobstruction
        • Nov 2010

What a load of ol'codswallop....plot gaps larger than the Deficit....Why no rumpus about the disappearence of German (Black and Decker) cop <yeah, text from his phone saying 'cover for me> Deaaaaaaaaaaah....

....I'll be there for last ep next week....
        bong ching

Comment

• antongould
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
          ....plot gaps larger than the Deficit....Why no rumpus about the disappearence of German (Black and Decker) cop <yeah, text from his phone saying 'cover for me>....
          I did wonder about that 8thO ........

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
            Host
            • Nov 2010

What a load of ol'codswallop....plot gaps larger than the Deficit....Why no rumpus about the disappearence of German (Black and Decker) cop <yeah, text from his phone saying 'cover for me> Deaaaaaaaaaaah...
            Absolutely right... so "gap" singular. Don't know as I can spot any others though...

Comment

• eighthobstruction
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Caliban View Post
              Absolutely right... so "gap" singular. Don't know as I can spot any others though...
              ....I'm too busy with life to provide LISTS....

....Last night.... no-one Rubbles a Toyoto Land Cruiser parked up in village....huge explosions in Iraqi village....but no-one comes out....Chaaaaaaa mama C'imon....( that's me saying that, not the small Iraqi boy child)

....Luckily I have a taste for the BIZARRE....so all is well < if I want to say gaps, I'll say gaps >
              bong ching

Comment

• Richard Tarleton

Why no rumpus about the disappearence of German (Black and Decker) cop <yeah, text from his phone saying 'cover for me> Deaaaaaaaaaaah....
                What was the problem here? He hadn't been gone long, Switzerland only just down the road.....

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
                  Host
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Richard Tarleton View Post
                  What was the problem here? He hadn't been gone long, Switzerland only just down the road.....
                  8tho's referring to the German cop who was helping Julien - whom the psycho killed with a Black & Decker two episodes ago. No one seems to be concerned that he's disappeared from the face of the earth... which struck me last night as improbable.

....I'm too busy with life to provide LISTS....

....Last night.... no-one Rubbles a Toyoto Land Cruiser parked up in village....huge explosions in Iraqi village....but no-one comes out....Chaaaaaaa mama C'imon....( that's me saying that, not the small Iraqi boy child)

....Luckily I have a taste for the BIZARRE....so all is well < if I want to say gaps, I'll say gaps >

It's true, you remind me of passing thoughts watching the programme - it did also occur to me that when the two soldiers were staking out the village house, it was unlikely they could have done so unnoticed (even in a civilian car).

I think I must watch these things un-analytically - that sort of thing I sort of accept if the narrative flow is good enough, and I'm not unduly bothered.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                    • Nov 2010

It's true, you remind me of passing thoughts watching the programme

....Wine?....Cheese?....Ah yes CRACKERS?....
                    bong ching

Comment

• Richard Tarleton

8tho's referring to the German cop who was helping Julien - whom the psycho killed with a Black & Decker two episodes ago. No one seems to be concerned that he's disappeared from the face of the earth... which struck me last night as improbable.
                      Ah yes, him....thanks....

Comment

• johncorrigan
                        • Nov 2010

It's padlock that I'm thinking!

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                          • Nov 2010

....didn't that get opened??....no, I believe it didn't....probably Danny Baker buried in snakes or something on I'm a Celebrity....talk about backwards and forwards, my necks aching....
                          bong ching

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
                            Gone fishin'
                            • Sep 2011

Cracking episode, explaining some things, setting up the finale, with a couple of stomach-twisting, tense 'individuals go into hostile building' scenes worthy of The Bridge's Saga Norén entering a darkened industrial complex in the middle of the night with no back-up whatever....
                            ... but with remarkably good mobile phone signals!
                            [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
                              Host
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
                              ... but with remarkably good mobile phone signals!

Comment

• johncorrigan
                                • Nov 2010

Yeah, but last episode the baddie sent a text using the cop's phone asking a colleague to cover for him for a few days as he was heading out of town, and the reply came in saying he owed him a few beers for that. I think he may be about to re-appear, but I don't think the beer debt will be called in.

Comment

Working...
                                X