• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stanley Stewart
    Late Member
    • Nov 2010

Beatrix Potter documentary, TONIGHT, (26 Jan,) 21.00 hrs

I've just been watching Patricia Routledge on the One Show, (BBC1), talking about a documentary celebrating the 150th anniversary of the birth of Beatrix Potter, neatly timed to the BBC 6 o'clock News, tonight, announcing the discovery of an unpublished book by Ms Potter, due to be published in September. However, the documentary will be seen, tonight, 26 Jan, at 9pm on MORE4, Channel 14. It will also be a treat seeing Pat Routledge again as presenter. Must set the recorder and advise others in the meantime, gan schnell!
  • John Wright
    • Mar 2007

Thank you Stanley. I heard something about the discovery on Radio 5 when I was driving this morning but didn't hear about the documdntary. On my telly it's on Sky 138. On the Radio they said domething about the story, the main character and guest appearances of other favourite characters, I hope they don't give away anything more.
    - - -

John W

Comment

• doversoul1
      Ex Member
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by John Wright View Post
      Thank you Stanley. I heard something about the discovery on Radio 5 when I was driving this morning but didn't hear about the documdntary. On my telly it's on Sky 138. On the Radio they said domething about the story, the main character and guest appearances of other favourite characters, I hope they don't give away anything more.
      Quentin Blake to illustrate The Tale of Kitty-In-Boots, which was left unfinished when Potter died and was lost for more than a century

Comment

Working...
      X