X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mercia
    • Nov 2010

new TV channel "London Live"

I expect you already know about this - a new freeview TV channel starting tomorrow
    including "the broadcast of live plays", it says here
    Independent owner Evgeny Lebedev says he could sell the newspaper if a bidder offered "the right price".

Latest London news, business, sport, showbiz and entertainment from the London Evening Standard.

evenings only - do you think its only available to those living in the London area ?
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by mercia View Post
    I expect you already know about this - a new freeview TV channel starting tomorrow
    including "the broadcast of live plays", it says here
    Independent owner Evgeny Lebedev says he could sell the newspaper if a bidder offered "the right price".

Latest London news, business, sport, showbiz and entertainment from the London Evening Standard.

evenings only - do you think its only available to those living in the London area ?
    Yes I think so, mercia, going by the remarks made by the Russian businessman getting it off the ground. The idea of live theatre transmissions has been raised on this forum as one BBC should have considered; I have to say I was quite impressed with him on this morning's Andrew Marr Show.

Comment

• Boilk
      • Dec 2010

So far (when I've flipped channels) its tone seems like BBC Three. Yoof TV for the capital? I hope not.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Boilk View Post
        So far (when I've flipped channels) its tone seems like BBC Three. Yoof TV for the capital? I hope not.
        All the more competition for R$$$ then!

Comment

Working...
        X