X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayne lee wilson
    Banned
    • Jul 2011

Irony piles upon irony, as there is considerable criticism within the Tory Party for Johnson now, but......

Over half the leadership ballot papers had already gone in before last night's debate....

...Oh for a well-led, strong and effective opposition! Coalition, absolutely! How we need it now!

Comment

• muzzer
      • Nov 2013

Johnson seems increasingly to see himself as Trump lite. When they inevitably fall out it will make the Two Tribes video look like a yoga tutorial. How I wish we could watch MSNBC in the U.K.

Comment

• DracoM
        Host
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by jayne lee wilson View Post
        Irony piles upon irony, as there is considerable criticism within the Tory Party for Johnson now, but......

Over half the leadership ballot papers had already gone in before last night's debate....

...Oh for a well-led, strong and effective opposition! Coalition, absolutely! How we need it now!
        Yeah, well maybe, just maybe, the 'opposition' might well be in the national electorate. I bet they won't easily forget a lot of this.

Comment

• Globaltruth
          Host
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by muzzer View Post
          How I wish we could watch MSNBC in the U.K.
          Live TV stream of MSNBC broadcasting from USA. Channel description of MSNBC: General TV channel.

Comment

• muzzer
            • Nov 2013

Thank you, will check it out.

Since the Tory leadership election is decided by 100,000, of whom barely half have voted, the current “ hustings” are obvs a proxy GE in which BJ gets to float his outrageous scams for focus group feedback while softening us up. I couldn’t be more depressed about it tbh. History is not a generous judge of this sort of moral failure.

Comment

• DracoM
              Host
              • Mar 2007

Comment

Working...
              X